Star Wars Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirdalan

2 posters

Go down

Mirdalan Empty Mirdalan

Post by Mirdalan Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:03 am

Its unfortunate that I have spent so much time away from this community. I've quite literally grown as an individual and miss this part of my past. It was something I always enjoyed and now when I recall all the fun times part of me wishes I could return to it. I realize that I was an idiot on the old forums and some probably thought of me as more of a nuisance...

Well, I've returned to what's left. If anyone ever does start to write I'd love to join. My writing has improved at the very least...

-Mirdalan

Mirdalan

Back to top Go down

Mirdalan Empty Re: Mirdalan

Post by Kori Buor Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Lolz, I have impeccable timing! I might start writing soon, depends on how much work school throws on me this semester...
Kori Buor
Kori Buor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirdalan Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:46 pm

I get what you mean about school. I just have blocks of time in between some of my classes and I'm looking for a part time job. Luckily though, I can actually do a lot from school so I can at least check in daily.

I'm down to RP any faction. I'm not going to limit myself solely to being a Mandolorian. I think I have enough depth of writing to develop a character in whatever faction needs me. Suggestions?

Mirdalan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kori Buor Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:16 am

Hmm, no idea, I'll be whatever sounds good haha. I might still do Jedi, but i'm kinda feeling fighter pilot.
Kori Buor
Kori Buor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum