Star Wars Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return from Battle

Go down

Return from Battle Empty Return from Battle

Post by #1SithLord Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:42 pm

The Sith Fleet responsible for the destruction of Ossus had returned to Korriban, exiting out of hyperspace to rejoin with the rest of the Korriban Sith Fleet. Darth Galaticus returned to the Mission Operations Center, it's members clapping as the Dark Lord entered the room, celebrating their recent Victory. Darth Galaticus silenced the celebration just as somone yelled, "Sir, we have an incoming transmission from Darth Sidus on the planet."

Darth Galaticus then hurriedly walked towards the exit and said, "redirect to my personal quarters. I will deal with him myself."

"Yes sir!" said the young man as he began to quickly press multiple buttons on his console.

Darth Galaticus, minutes later, arrived at his personal quarters. The room was quite large, circular; ancient and dark in apperance. On the far side, his bed and desk were located. The walls were lined with various works of art, most appear to be very old. In the center was a black used for his meditations.

As soon as he stepped in his room, he said, "Tell me Lord Sidus, how did your mission to Coruscant fare?"

A large hologram of Darth Sidus appeared in the center of the room. His teams and him were currently in the Sith fortress on Korriban.

"It went very well Master. We lost nearly a third of our force, however, we dealt nearly three times our losses to the Jedi and considerable damage to the temple itself before Local security forces even had a glue." replied Darth Sidus.

"Any information from Charlie Team yet?" said Darth Galaticus.

"None my Lord. We had dropped them off just outside the Senate District. I assume that the Republic will want answers for the recent attacks. This will leave them vulnerable. I expect word from them soon. However, our reports suggest that many Jedi are seeking revenge for our recent attacks." said Darth Sidus, standing with his arms crossed behind his back.

Darth Galaticus smiled at the last comment and said, "Excellent work Sidus. Yet, your mission is not yet over. Return to the Genesis immediately. You will be briefed when you arrive."

Darth Galaticus shut-off the hologram and immediately made his way towards the bridge......
#1SithLord
#1SithLord
Administration

http://revolution.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Return from Battle Empty Re: Return from Battle

Post by #1SithLord Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 pm

The door to the bridge hushed open as Darth Sidus proceeded through as the doors shut behind him. He walked towards the front of the bridge, where Darth Galaticus was standing. He stood by several large windows overlooking the bow and rest of the large ship.

Darth Sidus then asked, "What is your plan Lord Galaticus?"

Without even turning over to look at Sidus, Galaticus replied, "Fear is our primary weapon Sidus."

He then looked over towards his right hand and spoke again, "We can force this Galayx to destroy itself while we are at war with it."

Darth Sidus asked, "I assume you will play upon the fears of the Galaxy?"

"Yes Lord Sidus. The war we bring to the Galaxy will be of the likes it has never seen. We will make the Galaxy believe that the Jedi are responsible for this war. Thus, The Republic will divide itself, those who stand with the Jedi, and those who seek its destruction."

Darth Sidus then looked at his Master and said, "How do you plan to achieve this Master?"

"In time Lord Sidus, you will see. The Jedi have never faced the Darkside before. Those tha fall to our side will only reinforce the division in the Republic. I will play upon the weaknesses this Republic currently has and exploit them until the Republic is utterly destroyed."

Darth Sidus then said, "What is your plan of action to get this rolling?"

Darth Galaticus smile a cruel, heartless smile and said, "The Fleet is ready. We will attack an important but relative easy target. We will destroy its citizens and take its infastructure for our own use. This Victory could be one of the most important battles of the war. You and i will lead it personally until Victory is ours!"

The Dark Lord then turned towards the ship Commander and yelled, "Commander! Is the fleet ready?"

The Commander turned, placing his arms behind his back and said, "Yes Lord Galaticus. The Fleet is assembled and awaits your word."

"Excellent, deploy the fleet! Bring death to our enemies and fear into the Galaxy!"

A fleet more than twice the size of the one that destroyed Ossus blasted in hyperspace above Korriban........
#1SithLord
#1SithLord
Administration

http://revolution.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down